Monday, March 2, 2009



The weekend has been relatively OK. Its been a pretty care-free past few days for me Since the skills test and that isn’t good. There still is a heck of a lot of things to read up on, research to do and the all powerful significant first flight(The endorsement) to go. I’m not a patient person and I do not intend to be, at least when it comes to work. Its easy to feel a little demotivated and a tad bit irritated waiting to be rostered in for the endorsement flight. There is a lack of instructors and aircraft as well(yes, it happens in the airlines as well!). On the other hand things haven’t been working out the way I had planned them to, effort doesn’t matter, it’s the end result. One can only hope and work towards it. The drag is laziness and discipline- when will I learn?

The frustrating part is not knowing what this week’s plans are. There is a lot of frustration but, the is a great deal of HOPE in place.

No comments: