Monday, March 30, 2009

Change



Each time I blog in here, there is always something said about change. Now this post right here is probably the biggest change there ever will be. Is it for the good? Could it be for the worse? The answer of which I cant tell and to faith it shall be left.

Its been a fantastic experience, a torrid time if I may put some of it and an emotional rollercoaster on every front. Some things require a lot of attention, thought, energy and most of all it takes all the life out of you. As a kid, its been about this one dream. Every birthday, Christmas, every morning when you wake up, this is the one thing I’ve always dreamt about. Flying a commercial Jetliner. Last week I had the chance to do just that and believe me I felt overjoyed by it and overwhelmed but there is always another side to this dream that I never expected to feel. It’s the stress, the tasks, that workload you are under and the immense responsibility that you are under. The 25mins turn around feels like the weight of the world on your shoulders. If you think I’m over reacting then please bend over.

Good things always come with a catch, theres also a saying, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. I got mine and I feel emotionally week, mentally tired and personally, I feel nervous and tremored by it. This is what I life for this is what I’ve dreamt about all my life, no matter how hard its going to be or how much life this takes out of me, I will always fight for it.

In any walk of life, there is always this one thing you are willing to fight for, to give your all and to sacrifice. Through all the pain and sacrifices, not only have I realized and am living a dream, I have just discovered even more challenges and the added tasks and responsibilities. Changes have been made and put into places, its still being made. It freaks me out to bits! I just have to make these changes because in my heart some day I believe they will pay off. At the start of the year, I already said this will be the best most tough year ever. I had two options.

Be comfortable, have it easy and stay in the shell…that’s number 1

Number 2- Get out of the shell and go out there and be my own person

I’ve created number 3. To destroy this shell, to step out and be the very best you can extract from your soul. To fall, to bleed, to see what shit feels like and to rise above it and look back in a few years and know in the heart, you are a product of your own beliefs, mistakes, wisdom and above all. You are your own person. Anyone who disagrees with this can fuck off.

This post comes with a lot of fear, nervousness, but a lot of HOPE and BELIEF. Its good to dream.

I’m flying a 30million dollar Airbus A320 with 180 passengers at 37000feet in the sky doing 800kph, its crazy!! The pressure, the workload, the feeling! I cant describe it! I Jesus! OMG!
I’m LIVING THE DREAM!!!!

No comments: