Thursday, February 12, 2009

Uncle William (i forgot his birthday- 12Feb 2009)



The jokes we shared and the conversations we have still are in mind and will never be forgotten. Though you lived in Sungai Petani and I in KL. We always met at the rare family get-togethers(funerals included), and each time i see you its a joy. Not because i feel that way now that ur dead, but its how its always been

-You loved eating crabs..heck u eat so much till it scares me.
-You had this funny way of talking and you were always excited and filled with zest which always amused me
-When mum and dad were so pissed chasing me with the rotan and grandma with the broom stick, id run to you for cover and youd just chase them away.
-One of the first to have held me in your arms when i was born,
-You watched me grow, you gave me your support and prayer and offering



..Grandpa William, I love you and I will miss you and you're support will always be part of me in all i do. I'm glad i made you proud and did you good. I never expected you to leave so soon. Heck you're yet to fly onboard our Airbus! Youve been thru alot yet you stay so happy, passionate, humble and ever so loving. It doesnt matter where, but wherever you were, there was always a reason to be happy, just by your presence.

With you i'm blessed. Till we meet someday.


No comments: